- Confident to submerge & exhale independently
- Comfortable control of body position
- Developing safety skills including front & back floats
- Able to enter and exit the water
- Learning how to work within a class structure
Within a small class size environment along with our highly experienced teachers, our nurturing Kinder Dolphins program is where children between the age of 3-5 will begin to further develop their swimming skills.
In alignment with the Early Years Framework, shared play along with a balanced mix of fun and educational themes will stimulate your child which has been scientifically proven to further assist with early childhood development. Not only does this mean we are able to teach your child to swim but to encourage them to develop warm, trusting relationships with their teachers and peers.