RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Management and Deck Supervisor
Summary of Responsibilities
- Neat and tidy appearance wearing uniform at all times
- Co-operate and work as a member of the team
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times
- Be able to teach children safely and effectively
- Good working knowledge of Program and Equipment
- To maintain an updated First Aid Certificate including CPR (annually)
- To maintain a current government recognised swimming instructor qualification
- To be punctual to ensure classes commence and finish on time
- Ability to relate to both children and adults
- A love of being in the water
- Good communication skills
- Work within the systems in place – BDSC Program
- A desire to broaden swimming knowledge base
- Ability to have fun
- Minimum of 30 hours training in your own time to familiarize with the systems
- Attend additional 10hr theory training sessions.
- Attend all in-house education sessions required of you.
- Attend mandatory quarterly staff workshops (held every 3rd Friday of term).
- Any development training required of you
- Current CPR Certificate and annual updates
- Current Government recognised swimming qualification
Blue Dolphin Swim Centre Expectations
Blue Dolphin Swim Centre aspires to excellence in all facets of its service. You will always be expected to uphold the policies and ethics of the Centre, give complete loyalty and do your best.