Aqua Fit Instructor
Summary of Responsibilities
- Neat and tidy appearance wearing uniform at all times
- Demonstrate skills in communication with all ages
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor at all times
- Accept and implement direction when given
- Co-operate and work as a member of the team
- Be able to teach safely and effectively
- Be punctual to ensure classes commence and finish on time
- Attend all Aqua workshops and meetings
- Current CPR Update
- Fitness Leaders Course, including the Aquarobic Elective within the 3 month probationary period.
A minimum of one session in own time to demonstrate type of class you present. Participation in another two classes with different instructors to broaden knowledge of the Centre’s standards is also required. According to the level of experience further training may be required. Initial training before commencement is undertaken in own time.
If in house training is a requirement of your employment then a minimum of 20hrs is required. This includes 4 full classes of observation, participation in 4 classes and 4 classes under direction of a qualified aqua instructor. Work through and understand the theory component to the satisfaction of the Aqua coordinator
Blue Dolphin Swim Centre Expectations
Blue Dolphin Swim Centre aspires to excellence in all facets of its service. You will always be expected to uphold the policies and ethics of the Centre, give complete loyalty and do your best.